Welcome to The CraftStar Clubs
  • Clubs are another great way to build The CraftStar community. Please join the clubs you feel you should belong to, get to know your fellow crafters, exchange valuable information, discuss issues, and much more. Clubs will be a unifying way of helping and promoting each other.

We will be building this out as we go along, and if you have suggestions for Clubs or anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!
  • Is there a club for us crafters here in San Diego, CA? I do jewelry and would be very interested in the craft scene in general. Look forward to meeting everyone!
  • Newbie to TCS are there any other North Carolinians in this fantastic community? Would love to create a club if so :)
  • Patricia,

Clubs have to be started by Admin, because their own forum space has to be programmed in. I will start one for you.
  • I would like to know if there is a New York Club. If not anyone interested? I would like to go over things like NYS Sales Tax, Shipping from and to other States. If there is not a club I would like to start one. Does anyone know how I can go about this? Thanks
  • Or an Australian Club?
    I find it quite hard to get into BNRs ect. as most Shops don't include postage to Australia.
  • Is there a Club which contains Magick items?
  • I have created The Vintage Club.

Have fun, and welcome aboard!
  • Can we have a Vintage Club too please?
  • Would love to see handmade supplies and handmade findings.
  • Hey, everyone,

People should also start regional clubs, so that you can connect with people in your area.
  • It's there now Norma! Please keep the suggestions coming!
  • I"m disappointed that you don't have a beauty club.
  • Great feature Bethan! I look forward to becoming more involved and getting to know my fellow CraftStars :-)