Welcome to the Social Media Club
  • Hello, Everyone,

There was a request to form this club so that social media people could get together, work together, promote and learn.

Have at it, and have fun!
  • I find it extremely discouraging trying to promote on fb because they only get through if you pay to promote your stuff. I am not giving them one red cent because they make enough money being the founders! I try everything and of course family and friends seem to only be interested if I have a contest where they win a FREE item! I do not hold those anymore because of that. My jewelry is vintage inspired and I know there is a customer base for that and I do custom commission work. I just wish I had more interest.
  • Amy,

The best way to get "helpful views", as you call them, is to post information that is relevant to people in your target market. That way, the people who are most likely to be your customers have other ways to find you.
  • I have trouble taking the time to post on social media aside from my new pieces so I am not great at it. I have found a few things that got some interaction on my Facebook page. I reposted a post that asked about kids names. I asked each person to post their kids names or like a previous post if it had their kids names already. I thought I might try to come up with some things like that to boost my numbers, I know not every view is a helpful view but you never know which one leads to a sale or a new customer do it cant hurt.
  • I am always looking for new ways to share my shops!!
  • Hi, we spend hours per day on social media promoting our shops. Please join us on facebook we are https://www.facebook.com/KanduDesignsLLC we post all sorts of things and are always happy to shout out for friends. xoxo -Debbie
  • Great idea, I started my small crafting business on Facebook, Etsy and Made It. I came across Craftstar recently. I have tried Blogging as well. any tips for success would be greatly appreciated.
  • Sounds interesting, I need all the help I can get and discussions with other more experienced people would be so helpful, always so much to learn.