Mobile App
  • I know, I know, developing a mobile app is expensive & time-consuming. However, for those of us who can't be by our computers all the time, a mobile app would be a blessing! Certain other selling sites have mobile apps and let me tell you, people rave about what a life-saver they can be when you need to list an item, edit an item, etc., but aren't near the computer. Just a thought. :)
  • Debbi Did you ever figure this out??? I'd be willing to help if you need me to.
  • the app is done....now to learn how to get it on the google and itunes stores...
  • Add me to the testers list if needed!! I have iphone 6 plus, 5, 4, and I think my mother has the 5s so I could get input there as well.
  • Thanks Charity...when I get to that point I will surely take you up on your offer. :0)
  • Debbi, if it is for iPhone I volunteer to beta-test if possible. :) I have an iPhone 6 & and iPhone 5c that I can test it on. :)
  • I'm working on one right now. :0)
    but you're right, they are a bit complicated, and can be expensive.
    Hopefully I'll have it up and running by the end of the month. lots of testing first.
    Debbi

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion