New here with a question
  • I wanted some guidance please. I volunteer with a boxer rescue group. I do crafts...mostly sandblasting glass, which I sell and donate half the proceeds of my sales to the rescue to help with rescue costs.

I have been selling on FB, which seems to be hit and miss....sometimes followers get my posts and sometimes they don't. I have been taking special orders, which has killed me as I work a full time job, have dogs of my own...do the rescue work and take care of my mom and an aunts medical affairs...shew..that made me tired just typing it. LOL

What I would like to do is make items and post them as I have them completed and let people buy from here, if it is possible, which means I may have a few things listed for sale, or at times just one or two. That way I could work at my pace when I have time, and not take the custom orders. And if I don't have time to make anything to list, then I wouldn't need to worry.

Is that feasible to do here?

Thank you for your help!
    Sarah
  • Nothing in the world is the CSGO Skins only thing that is in constant change.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion